Thursday, September 24, 2009

So the Police were called...




I have to laugh at this a little bit.  Laughter is all that I can do to make it through.  I wish I was just a bit funnier though.  Anyways this morning went exactly like I thought it would.  We has a therapy session last night where Jake disobeyed and then refused to do a few exercises for Mr. Max (our therapist) and we were there for 2 1/2 hours, (yep, still have to pay for that time while Jake runs down the street).  We talked about how he's a runner and what to do about it.  This morning I got to put our plan in action.  The policeman was supposed to put the fear of God in Jake, but instead he showed him his police SUV and the wicked police dog in the back and got a sticker!  Well, Jake figured out that if he runs away, he gets to ride in a police vehicle, pet a sweet awesome dog, run the sirens, and get a sticker.  I bet we will be seeing the police more often at our house!!  Neighbors beware, we will be having lots of action on our street!  (I really should have clarified "fear of God" to the officer) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment