Monday, October 5, 2009

Harder to Deal with after a field trip

So Jake comes home after a day long field trip at school. For Jake this means that he is so hyped up, that he has been home for 30 minutes and already I have had to do go through the discipline rounds 4 times. This is why I contemplate keeping him home with me for half day. When he is with me I can be in control of his environment and keep him in check before he gets out of hand. He is so much more happier than before! He pushes it, but we are so much better off. Conference was a great reminder of how we should be doing things better and with the spirit of revelation. This way we can know how an all knowing God would handle this situation. I am so grateful for people who have been my angels on earth, and have helped me in this tough time. It's amazing how a note of concern can lift my spirit! Thanks to all who show their love!

No comments:

Post a Comment